- Class Hours: 50
- Instructor: Bhaskar Banerji
- Prerequisites: Thai Massage 1 or equivalent
- Class Materials: Bring a variety of pillows to act as bolsters and wear loose clothing to class
- Course details: Checkin at Harbin front gate as early as 12pm Sunday. You may enter the classroom building at 6pm to bring in your bedding and food if you'd like. Class orientation begins promptly at 6:30pm for a 7:00pm class start time
Thai II – Addressing Injuries with Thai Massage
This class builds upon the instruction in Thai 1 where students were introduced to the basic forms, principles and techniques of Thai Massage in each of the primary positions: Supine, Prone, Side-Lying & Seated. In Thai II we continue to learn new techniques but now the emphasis shifts to addressing issues and injuries relating to common structural ailments such as sciatica, low back pain, frozen shoulder etc. After taking this course, students will be better prepared to apply their knowledge of Thai Yoga bodywork towards helping clients cope with injuries and pain.
- Increase your repertoire of techniques & manipulations in each of the major positions: Supine, Prone, Side Lying and Seated.
- Learn to work out of sequence and tailor a session to a client’s specific needs.
- Learn to treat common injuries and conditions relating to the shoulders, back and hips.