- Class Hours: 50
- Instructor: Jim Gilkeson
- Prerequisites: Craniosacral 1 and Craniosacral 2
- Class Materials: “Energy Healing: A Pathway to Inner Growth” by Jim Gilkeson (Marlowe & Co), 2 sets of twin sized sheets
- Checkin at Harbin front gate as early as 12pm Sunday.
You may enter the classroom building at 6pm to bring in your bedding and food if you'd like. Class orientation begins promptly at 6:30pm for a 7pm class start time.
Energy-Active Craniosacral Work A Blended Approach – Course 3
This five-day workshop is dedicated to helping you make the transition from technique-driven to process-driven approaches to hands-on bodywork. New techniques will be introduced, demonstrated and practiced. This is a chance for you to solidify what you have learned in introductory courses in craniosacral work, as well as suggest gentle, effective, practical approaches to working with clients in the craniosacral/energetic bodywork arena. We will devote time to multiple-handed work in which several therapists work on an individual at the same time.
If you are interested in brushing up on fundamentals, deepening your experience of healing release, and gaining confidence in your ability to work with others, this course is for you.
By the completion of this course, you will:
• Have a better command of craniosacral basics.
• Have experience with process-driven approaches to hands-on work.
• Have experience with whole-body approaches to locating and working with energy cysts.
• Have a deeper experience-based understanding of unwinding and release.
• Learn energy exercises for self-healing and personal development.
• Have strategies for communicating with clients about craniosacral work.