- Class Hours: 50
- Instructor: Jim Gilkeson
- Prerequisites: Craniosacral 1
- Class Materials: “Energy Healing: A Pathway to Inner Growth” by Jim Gilkeson (Marlowe & Co), 2 sets of twin sized sheets
- Checkin at Harbin front gate as early as 12pm Sunday.
You may enter the classroom building at 6pm to bring in your bedding and food if you'd like. Class orientation begins promptly at 6:30pm for a 7pm class start time.
Energy-Active Craniosacral Work A Blended Approach – Course 2
Building on Energy-Active Craniosacral 1, this course deepens the energetics of touch in Craniosacral work and dives into the core of the work.
What will be covered in this course:
• The Craniosacral system, its structure, function and needs, as well as strategies for releasing its restrictions
• Foundations of Subtle Energy Therapy
• Personal internal practices involving your subtle energy system. Here, you be come your own laboratory for learning how energy and consciousness work.
• Sphenobasilar restriction patterns
• Working with the facial anatomy
• The nature of energetic release
• Unwinding the Body
• Emotional release and whole-body considerations