- Class Hours: 50
- Instructor: Keesha Standley
- Prerequisites: None
- Class Materials: “Energy Healing: A Pathway to Inner Growth” by Jim Gilkeson (Marlowe & Co), 2 sets of twin sized sheets
- Checkin at Harbin front gate as early as 12pm Sunday.
You may enter the classroom building at 6pm to bring in your bedding and food if you'd like. Class orientation begins promptly at 6:30pm for a 7pm class start time.
Energy-Active Craniosacral Work A Blended Approach – Course 1
Joining the principles and practices of energywork and craniosacral work is an ideal way to integrate the structure of our body with the energy that enlivens it. This cross-disciplinary course gives you tools and a context for working in a deeply therapeutic way with others. You will learn to attend to the physical and energetic needs of your client. This course will present perspectives and practices which are both practical–in the sense that they will be of use for the hands-on practitioner in work with clients–and personal development for the practitioner him-or herself.
What will be covered in the course:
• The Craniosacral system, its structure, function and needs, as well as strategies for releasing its restrictions
• Foundations of Subtle Energy Therapy
• Personal Internal Practices involving your subtle energy system. Here, you become your own laboratory for learning how energy and consciousness work.